So every since I’ve started into my 3rd semester of school I’ve decided to have a no phone zone. Which is after school, after homework and after dinner I have an hour and a half without any technology. No phone, laptop or tv. I’ve been finding it helping my strain of my eyes of coarse and my mental health. I usually do things like;
- Colour in a colouring book.
- Read a book, an actual book made of paper.
- Write on actual paper.
- Stretch and do a little yoga.
- Go for a walk.
- Make a cooking recipe that I usually wouldn’t because I have the excuse of no time.
- Go visit a family member I have not seen in awhile, this Christmas everyone in my family pretty much said oh we have seen you in ages. And this is totally unlike me I am a big family gal.
Sometimes I find it a little hard to pack the technology all away but I commit myself to and I feel better. In the future the time span may get longer and longer.
Enjoy the simple things in life.