I lay here looking at the begging of the rage of new years resolutions, and think that most of them are not stuck to. As well as who says you can’t begin your path in July. So I sit here and remind myself that there are alot of things that should just stay the same, that I should keep on rockin and some things that I should improve or dedicated more time to.
- LET’S JUST GIVE MYSELF A HUGE PAT ON THE BACK. I have completed my first year of college, which was a rocky, sloppy road. I not only completed it i freaking rocked it. In which I have never committed myself to anything like this due to my unstable mental health! So codos to me.
- I am greatful for plenty of things this year, the biggest one being the support of my father, step-mother and my boyfriend.
- I had 2 things happen to me this year that have changed me forever and has made me realize my strength. Losing a dear family friend and my grandfather within a few months of one another.
Things I want to work on in 2017:
- Eat better! Which is probably on everyone’s list.
- Be nicer to myself.
- Dress better.
- Learn more recipes.
- Complete my year of school with great grades.
- Hangout with my family as much as I can.
- Laugh, laugh alot.
- Take more time for me.
- Be a better me.