You must always be on the lookout for the presence of wonder.
Five things that automatically and immediately bring a smile to your face?
- My nephew and my neice, seeing them smile. Either of them giving me hugs. Watching them make other people smile especially my sister and my father. They have changed my family’s life for the better, all around happiness.
- When my boyfriend says wonderfuly nice things to me, makes me dinner or cleans the house as a surprise.
- Being out on the Georgin Bay looking at the water, the sun shinning with a little bit of breeze. So peaceful.
- An old couple holding hands, or stealing glancing. Love, seeing people happy.
- Listening to my boyfriend sing, most of the time he doesn’t notice me glaring at him.
It surprised me how hard this question actually was, the words immediately and automatically made me think alot more.
Smiling in silence with unspoken words.